Adventurers Assemble! (Battle v2)
How does Battle v2 work?
Unlike the original Battle, where you paid $PARTICLES to get a n00b-stomping ticket..v2 makes you choose tougher opponents but in return for more $ANIMA – even if you lose!
You need to get into the Arena first (this isn’t street fighter ser/mam!)
Following that…pay attention to the below:
- Entry cost: 0.025 $PARTICLE x AoV Level
- Battle foes everyday.
- Cooldown daily reset at 12 pm GMT
- Weekly cooldown to enter Arena again
What does a Battle look like?
- Your Adventurer has 6 traits & you basically have a roll chance on each one. (Think of this as an Iron-man Marathon)
- TLDR; more stats = more % chance of winning (except if you are almost g’teed to win, you will only get 10% of ANIMA gains).
- ANIMA gains are rewarded PER TRAIT ROLL – so you can lose some and still gain.
- For those that want the math: Stronger Trait / 2 (Stronger Trait = whomever has highest STAT) = Weaker % chance of winning
Rewards for winning?
In most circumstances, you won’t be winning perfect 6-roll wins every time – but regardless as long as you win some (and lose some) you will still make good ANIMA gains!
- Normal Win = 0.2 ANIMA x AoV Level
- Upset Win = 0.28567 x AoV level + 0.28567 (pending more formulas)
- n00b stomp Win = 0.2 ANIMA x AoV level x 10% (you can still do it for fun!)
Rewards for losing?
Apparently, you can still get some ANIMA for losing!
- Normal Loss= 0.1 ANIMA x AoV Level
- Upset Loss = 0 ANIMA (wut teh hekk!)
Reward for getting attacked
Wait what? You get ANIMA for getting attacked?
- Normal win against attacker = 0.2 ANIMA x AoV Level x 10%
- Upset win against attacker = ? (Pending data)
Choose your battles wisely
- So first of all…choose your opponents by clicking the blue box.
- Following that, the “Default” setting basically makes it filter thru 0-100 stat AoVs.
- Don’t go berserk yet! There’s a battle optimizer!
- Click that button and it will give you more reasonable matches.
- Pro-tip: Slide the upper-ends lower until you can find a decent win % chance across every trait.
- Below an infographics to look at:
Leave a Reply